Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Upcoming Events / Re: More events
« Last post by h@rmzz6IX on Today at 12:59:32 PM »
Hello people,

I think making more In-Character events will be really nice. Stuff like basketball matches, boxing tournaments, job fairs and more. It is really interesting to be a part of In-Character events, and that will make the community stronger. All of the new players will have fun on those events and will spend more time playing in the server.
I don't see why event staff have to organize that when it can easily be done IC.
It can easily be done, but the organization will not be that good and some people will not take it seriously.
An admin doesn't have to do it because of their OOC rank.
I understand that, but a group of people making OOC events, should have good projects for IC events too. That is my point.
Anyone can make an IC event I don't get why admins have to do it. Admins can easily publicise it for someone.
What Janson said.

YOU as players can do IC events and for OOC events admins can but we're gonna cut down on them anyway.
« Last post by 0161jansononthesamp on Today at 12:57:53 PM »
Hello people,

I think making more In-Character events will be really nice. Stuff like basketball matches, boxing tournaments, job fairs and more. It is really interesting to be a part of In-Character events, and that will make the community stronger. All of the new players will have fun on those events and will spend more time playing in the server.
I don't see why event staff have to organize that when it can easily be done IC.
It can easily be done, but the organization will not be that good and some people will not take it seriously.
I understand that, but a group of people making OOC events, should have good projects for IC events too. That is my point.
Anyone can make an IC event I don't get why admins have to do it. Admins can easily publicise it for someone.
« Last post by Keegan on Today at 11:44:23 AM »
Hello people,

« Last post by h@rmzz6IX on Today at 11:36:04 AM »
Hello people,

« Last post by Keegan on Today at 11:12:17 AM »
Hello people,

Should add Admiral IG too.
« Last post by h@rmzz6IX on Today at 11:01:00 AM »
Hello people,

Upcoming Events / More events
« Last post by Keegan on Today at 10:24:58 AM »
Hello people,

That's a good move.
Well done. Also in my opinion exotics prices should be a more expensive(fast cars i mean the most). Way too easy to get them, making server more P2W and it's kinda hard for police when no HC's online. As i said, that's my opinion.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10