Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
State Police Traffic Stop Log / Probationary Trooper Moss, Keegan
« Last post by Keegan™ on September 19, 2017, 02:57:26 PM »
State Police Traffic Stop Log / Corporal Tom Tenpenny
« Last post by Tom_Tenpenny on September 18, 2017, 12:53:28 AM »
Handled Weapon Licenses / Re: Cody_John ccw license [DENIED]
« Last post by Pikáchù on September 16, 2017, 06:57:04 PM »

Dear Mr. John,

The Bureau of Licensing has reviewed your application to attain a Concealed Carry Weapon License. We are with disappointment to announce that your application has not met our demands, therefore your application has been DENIED.

You must own a Private Firearm License (PFL) to obtain a Concealed Carry License (CCW). You do not meet the required OOC level, you must be level 10+. Application was not filled properly.
https://forums.opis-rp.com/index.php/topic,85438.0.html

Yours sincerely,

Alexander Brooks
City of LA Licensing Member
Licensing Official
E-mail: lagov@opis-rp.com
Handled Weapon Licenses / Cody_John ccw license [DENIED]
« Last post by Cody_John on September 16, 2017, 01:03:13 PM »

Los Angeles City Services
Department of Licensing
1000 San Andreas Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90210

Section 1: Personal Information

01. Surname:[John] Lastname
02. Forename:[Cody]/ Firstname
03. Height: 6.5[  ] FT' [  ]  IN"
04. Weight:  [  80   ]  lbs.
05. Eye Colour:
06. Hair Colour:[blonde]
07. Gender (tick):[Male] Male [  ] Female [  ]
08. Race (tick): White [  ] Black [  ]  Hispanic [  ] Asian [  ] Other [  ]
09. Residence Address:[El corona]
10. Contact Number:[6522]
11. Occupation:[mining and craftsman]
12. Business Address:
13. Do you now possess a valid State of California driver's license? Yes  [yes  ]  No  [  ]

Section 2: Description of Weapons

01. What firearm(s) do you plan to purchase and restock regularly (List within specified fields below, maximum of THREE firearms):

1.[deagle] Make Model Caliber
2.[shotgun] Make Model Caliber
3.[9mm] Make Model Caliber

02. If a rifle is listed, confirm that it is not fully automatic, if no rifle is listed, leave empty: Yes [    ] No [    ]

03. If a shotgun is listed, confirm that it is pumped action, single loaded, or double loaded, if no shotgun is listed, leave empty: Yes [  confirmed  ] No [    ]

Section 3: Rules and Restrictions

The licensee is responsible for all liability for, injury to, or death of any person, or damage to any property which may result from any act or omission of either the licensee or the agency that issued the license. In the event any claim, suit, or action is brought against the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees, by reason of, or in connection with any such act or omission, the licensee shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the agency that issued the license, its chief officer or any of its employees from such claim, suit, or action.

I hereby certify under penalties of perjury that the answers I have given are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and that I understand and agree to the provisions, conditions, and restrictions herein or otherwise imposed.[i agree]

I, [Cody]FIRST LAST NAME HERE[John], hereby declare that I have read and understood the restrictions, and understand the consequences that follow should I violate the license rules and restrictions.

(( Section 4: Out of Character ))

01. Screenshot of (/stats):[https://imgur.com/a/BjMi0]
02. Forum Name:[Cody_John]

03. License abuse is a serious issue and is considered a bann-able offense indefinitely. You must only ever be in possession of ONE of each weapon you have applied for and can not mass store or stockpile weapons in any way whatsoever. You must also NOT give ANY firearm to ANY other individual for any purposes, for example, the sale of license-bought firearms. This includes storing firearms so that they may be willfully stolen by those you know.

I, [Cody]FIRST LAST NAME HERE[John] understand and have what has listed above as 100% accurate to my best knowledge, I understand that failing to read and misreading in this application can or could lead to a ban from a weapon license for false information providing.

1000 San Andreas Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90210

Dear Mr.Patterson,

The Bureau of Licensing has reviewed your application to attain a Firearm License. We are with excitment to announce that your application has met our demands, therefore your application has been ACCEPTED.

The next step in the licensing process is to pay your licensing fee's which comes to $10,000.00 in total fees'. Please either write a check and mail it to the Bureau of Licensing, 1000 San Andreas Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90210 or pay your fees' with a City Service member of the Licensing Board Members.

You have 7 days to complete the fee's, before the application is considered to be inactive and therefore denied. In game /charity $10,000 and print screen and upload here and pf license will be delivered. Crimes/arrest Past 20/20 on either side will be monitored severely.

Yours sincerely,

Ariel Chambers
Executive Administrative Assistant
Licensing Official
Handled Weapon Licenses / Re: Private Firearm Application - Carlton Jamal
« Last post by Ariel_Chambers on September 15, 2017, 11:29:30 AM »

1000 San Andreas Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90210

Dear Mr. Jamal,

The Bureau of Licensing has reviewed your application to attain a Firearm License. We are with excitment to announce that your application has met our demands, therefore your application has been ACCEPTED.

The next step in the licensing process is to pay your licensing fee's which comes to $10,000.00 in total fees'. Please either write a check and mail it to the Bureau of Licensing, 1000 San Andreas Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90210 or pay your fees' with a City Service member of the Licensing Board Members.

You have 7 days to complete the fee's, before the application is considered to be inactive and therefore denied. In game /charity $10,000 and print screen and upload here and pf license will be delivered. Crimes/arrest Past 20/20 on either side will be monitored severely.

Yours sincerely,

Ariel Chambers
Executive Administrative Assistant
Licensing Official
Handled Weapon Licenses / Re: Private Firearm License - Robert Ciucas [APPROVED]
« Last post by Robert_Ciucas on September 15, 2017, 10:57:07 AM »
Handled Weapon Licenses / Re: Private Firearm Application - Nitin Pagati [PENDING]
« Last post by Pikáchù on September 15, 2017, 10:33:47 AM »
Need proof of your In Game Status.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10