Author Topic: [GUIDE] Hood Roleplay  (Read 268 times)

Offline DaddyIggy

• VIP
  • OG:RP Member
  • I'm their nightmare.
  • Player Name: Tarik_Olsson
[GUIDE] Hood Roleplay
« on: July 21, 2017, 11:25:41 AM »
Okay so, as far as I've noticed hood roleplay is mostly related to shooting and drama nowadays but to stop that-..I made a decision to post a simple guide showing how you should act in the hood to prevent excessive shootouts. The key to all of this is CREATIVITY which means you have to interact with your surroundings in a positive and creative method, I'll show you some activities that we're actually lacking in OG:RP street gangs recently:

Brawling:
If a fellow gang member is talking trash to you or claiming that he is tougher than you; take it to a brawl with the presence of the whole squad then find out who is the realest g. You don't have to fight until somebody gets injured, just a few punches would be reasonable-..and the audience who's your gang members can simply vote for the winner. However, the rules remain optional but this is a fair technique to end the beef between two members.

Gossiping:
Instead of posting up in your turf doing random animations and staying quiet; you can do some chit-chatting with your homies like talking about your childhood, a crazy moment that happened to you, talk about women and sports, share information about your life generally including your likes/dislikes/hobbies...

Routine Tasks:
To those who are roleplaying as teenagers and even adults, you can always create roleplay close to the place you are living in such as fixing your residence's exterior aspect through painting/cleaning the walls, watering the garden, planting seeds, add more modifications to your house RP-ly; sell out narcotics/weapons if a customer comes to your hood searching for them.

Gambling:
If you are hanging around the hood without doing anything useful, then try to make dollars by playing dice with your homies-...normal dice is the easiest game, rules are simple; the higher number wins-..you can do low-bets and high-bets but it depends on the participant's opinion not just your own. Circle up and throw your bets, if a specific person wins then he has to collect all those thrown dollars but if two persons won then you can roll once again as a final round to discover who's going to sweep off the ground.

Sports:
You can hit the gym in order to improve your strength and fitness RP-ly, or stay at your hood and do normal exercises like push-ups and such. Playing basketball is also good for street gang bangers to get rid of boredom; pick up the ball then use basket animations and keep /flipcoin as your judge. (if it lands on heads - the ball went through the basket.  If it lands on tails - you missed)

Robberies:
Let's be realistic, street gangs don't dare robbing big places like banks for an example; if you ever tried to make quick-cash through robbing then you must go to 24/7's/fast food restaurants frequently or rich-looking people, strip/night clubs might get robbed too by gang bangers but it happens rarely. Notably in a big city like Los Angeles.

Celebrating:
Being a gang banger does not make you a robot who knows nothing except pulling the trigger; you can host car shows or a hood party by gathering up with your gang then purchase beers off the 24/7, put a stereo and spit bars to the music and dance n call chicks to make the party even better; have a fun time with your friends overall.

NOTE: I am not against doing robberies or shooting sometimes but we should focus more on doing these activities to maintain a good image of street gangs especially to new players, if you feel like shooting then go play some paintball and cool off.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 07:10:10 PM by TheNotorious »
Currently on a LOA

Offline FoevaKRAZY

• Gang Member
  • "Definition of Insanity"
  • Player Name: ✞K.O.S™
Re: [GUIDE] Hood Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 02:12:52 AM »
Go live in a hood for a good 10 years and come back to me, alright?
Character: Tasha Dixon
Motto: Pull up with a blicky, leave his ass sticky
Affiliations: 99th Street Outlaw Mafia Crips

Offline smolboii.mephis

• that girl is a real crowd pleaser
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 02:29:04 AM »
LMAOOO. 

Offline DaddyIggy

• VIP
  • I'm their nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 08:37:57 PM »
There are different types of neighborhoods, indeed you may find ones that are mostly hostile but there are normal ones where my suggestions can be applied.
Currently on a LOA

Offline FUTURE.

• Community Moderator
  • If I hit it once, your part of my collection
  • Player Name: Antonio_VIlle
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 02:53:42 PM »

I can tell you in most hoods, people dont go around robbing 24/7...  This thread is nice and describes how a gang should operate instead of going around shooting people.
♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚
In CharacterR.I.P: Antonio Ville, Antonio Vine, Densetsu Tetsujin, Henry McKinley
Former Rapid Recovery.. Everything
Former D.O.C Captain
Former D.P.W Senior Staff
Former FD Senior EMT/FF
Former D.O.J U.S.M.S
Gangs: H.S.C,G.S.N,Russian Crime Syndicate,H.S.C II, Racing Syndicate

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Online h✘rmzz

• Junior Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 07:33:37 AM »
I've lived in the hood all my life and this guide describes my daily activities when I am not on my PC.
Virginia Black with the ice, that's the new blend.

Offline DaddyIggy

• VIP
  • I'm their nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 03:43:38 PM »
I can tell you in most hoods, people dont go around robbing 24/7...  This thread is nice and describes how a gang should operate instead of going around shooting people.
I've lived in the hood all my life and this guide describes my daily activities when I am not on my PC.
Hats off.
Currently on a LOA

Offline M A ℝ K

• Gang Member
  • It aint safe!
  • Player Name: Markelle Williams
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 08:34:25 PM »
Looks pretty nice.

Retired Junior Administrator
Retired Live Chat Operator